Saturday, November 19, 2016

Edo: World of Ninja Samurai and Shinsengumi - Tokyo (Part 5)



Experience what it's like to be living in Japan's Edo period!!!

Watch live ninja shows and learn to use weapons like shurikens~(Which I desperately fail at as you will see...^^")

Highly highly recommended for all anime fans!!!!!! XD It's definately worth the long trip there.



My friend did an awesome job, me on the other hand... hehehe 
Let's just say I feel bad for my instructor... LOL

My sympathy reward... ^^"


Starting our day bright and early in the morning


Arriving at Kinugawa Onsen (Yes it's a foot bath!!)


Short bus ride to our destination: Edo Wonderland










Our delicious lunch!!



Continuing our exploration...






Making our own senbei crackers~ 



Literally the best baumkuchen cake I have ever had... It is so amazingly rich!!!



Soft serve made from a local berry, tastes very similar to strawberries...


Back in Tokyo for dinner



No comments:

Post a Comment